Foto Phreakin

What's up!!!! Im Quierra and for those who don't know I am a Morgan State University student.  My major is GRAPHIC DESIGN (i know isn't it awesum)!!! Anyway I came up with this awesum idea, to take photo editing to a MORE fun and exciting level and I call it Foto Phreakin. Pretty much with Foto Phreakin I take your photos...(anyone can send in a photo) and we will give u this really awesum Phreaked out image in return!!! Trust me, you want this... lol.  ill put up more information on how you can get this done really soon. I Promise :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Q, good luck with your new blog.. hope you enjoy bloggin as much as I do..
so get out there and Phreak Them Foto's...
-A.M.R 4 Ly43

Ryan the Foe said...

Mhm!!! congrats on the bloggg!!
I loveee the layout!!
anddd thats myyyyy freaked out photo!!

Post a Comment